CLING ON Paint Brushes
- Wet your Cling On Brush before using, this allows the filaments to to absorb the water, not your paint and allows for much easier flow and easier cleaning…
- Keep your brush wet! This takes some getting used to, but, if you can keep a bucket of water next to you when you paint and re wet your brush from time to time. Dab off excess on a paper towel to get the excess water off and continue to paint.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE STRINGS, the string helps keep your brushes in tip top shape
- DO NOT wrap your brush in plastic wrap or plastic bag as this can distort the shape of your brush
- To clean, suspend your brush in a jar of water, not up past the ferrule and do not let it sit on the bottom of the container. This seems weird… but trust me. Let it rest like this between coats and when you go to use again just take excess water off and paint, to clean, just use water and if you want to keep your brush in tip top shape you can use a little bit of soap for your final cleaning.
- Hang your brush to air dry if you can
- You can use a CLING ON Brush Keeper to keep all your brushes wet and stored together
|Dimensions||9 1/2" X 9 1/2" X 7"|
CLING ON! Brushes offer superior application, resistance to shedding, and smooth flawless finishing, making this brush the favorite brush among furniture painters. Premium synthetic filaments, beech wood painted handle, bristles fully locked in epoxy cement to eliminate shedding, stainless steel ferrule. Hand made in Holland. Cling On! is designed for all waterborne materials. Brushes are available in round, oval, flat, and angled styles.
Cling On! paint brushes are the favorite brush among furniture painters. They offer superior application, resistance to shedding, and smooth flawless finishing. These outstanding brushes feature premium synthetic filaments, beech wood painted handle, fully locked in ep
oxy cement to eliminate shedding, and a stainless steel ferrule. Hand made in Holland, Cling On! is designed for all waterborne materials. Brushes are available in round, oval, flat, block and angled styles.
Cling On Brush Care: Keep the string intact on round and oval styles; they are designed to preserve brush shape and are durable enough to withstand brush cleaning. Before using, let your brush “get its feet wet”, and allow the tips of the bristles to suspend in water. Wring out lightly before using, or spin to remove most of the water. While painting, it may be beneficial to dip the tips in a little water to keep the paint from drying on the bristles and to produce the smoothest finish. Cling On! brushes are designed to be used and stored wet. This feature contributes to the brush stroke free and flawless finish. This also prevents paint from drying on, and damaging your bristles. Life expectancy of a Cling On brush surpasses other brushes for this reason. When not in use, return the brush filaments to water (just the tips), do not saturate the head or handle of your brush in water. Allowing the bristles to rest on the bottom of container can disfigure them, so use a Cling On! brush holder, or engineer your own. Start by using a jar with enough water to suspend the bottom of tips in, and add a clip to hold the handle so that the tips keep from resting on the bottom of your container. When you are finished painting, you may rinse with water or just return your brush to your brush holder to let the tips suspend in water, the paint will just slide off of the bristles. A light rinse before use may be necessary, and make sure to change out your water as needed. If necessary, soap and water cleanup is acceptable if paint has been allowed to dry on your bristles.